Thursday, August 18, 2011

Casio Men's AWG100-1A G-Shock Multi-Band Solar Atomic Analog Watch

Casio Men's AWG100-1A G-Shock Multi-Band Solar Atomic Analog Watch


Are you looking for an everyday watch that is handsome, light, and well built?"The Casio Men's AWG100-1A G-Shock Multi-Band Solar Atomic Analog Watch is an ideal watch with many fantastic functions to expect, and perfect for both weekday and weekend wearing. Featuring a decent black dial face and solid mineral dial window, the Casio Men's AWG100-1A G-Shock carries an embellishing face with easy-to-read indexes. The multiple functions, including a day-date-and-month calendar, a daily alarm, and a countdown timer, provide impeccable values to catch time precisely. The Casio Men's AWG100-1A G-Shock has a slim, black resin band, attached with a tough buckle closure. It also comes with a resin bezel and 45-millimeter stainless steel case. The watch’s technical efficiency and accuracy are made possible by the analog-quartz movement and the solar re-charging power
“This definitely is my dream watch. It looks more beautiful than the picture posted on the Website. The size is perfect for me, which is not too small like a baby-G, but is still compact. What I loved most was the price I got from Amazon.com, which was 1/3 of the original price when it was on sale.”

“I love this G-shock watch. Its atomic system and solar power makes the watch work automatically. The style is both good for work and for recreation. It is so sturdy that you don’t need to worry about it when washing your hands, or doing outdoor activities. I was 100% satisfied with my order on Amazon.com and plus I got a discount on it. The price and quality of the product were both excellent!”

“This G-Shock is a good-looking, durable, and dependable watch. I am a gadget guy, so this multi-function watch has become my new toy. I almost wear it all day long every single day. It’s shock resistant and solar re-charging. I bought it on Amazon.com and got a great deal!”

No comments:

Post a Comment