Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Casio Women's BG169R-4 Baby-G Pink Whale Digital Sport Watch

Casio Women's BG169R-4 Baby-G Pink Whale Digital Sport Watch


Overall i favor this watch. it’s to a small degree bulkier than I expected, however on the other hand, it’s an 80s lady Geek watch. Once I checked out how it absolutely was discovered, it absolutely was terribly straightforward to program. I conjointly just like the blue backlight, it’s terribly straightforward to scan within the dark, and that i conjointly just like the very little animals that show after you press the sunshine button. I purchased Casio Women’s BG169R-4 Baby-G Pink Whale Digital Sport Watch to wear whereas backpacking and hiking, it ought to perform alright. I simply would like it were less bulky.

No comments:

Post a Comment