Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Bulova Women's 96R19 Diamond Chronograph Watch

Bulova Women's 96R19 Diamond Chronograph Watch





Bulova Women’s 96R19 Diamond Chronograph Watch

is one of the most popular of the Ladies Bulova Watches. With a frame that contains sixteen diamonds and a white pearlized dial this luxury watch will become a treasured item in many women’s jewelry boxes. Built on quality and precision that will never let you down you have both a spectacular fashion piece visually and a reliable timepiece that you will be able to rely on for years and years.

Add this to your prized posessions and you won’t regret it, there are many many very satisfied owners of this Bulova Ladies Watch – below are a few of over 130 reviews.
This watch really truly is ….. get this beautiful sparkly …. notice the way it catches the light when you’re driving. Shine and beauty, and you would not believe how many compliments!!!”

“Great watch Great value

This is a great watch for the money. I recently saw it in a department store selling for $200 more. Keep in mind that although it is a ladies watch, it is over sized. GREAT deal!! Looks like more than what it even retails for.”

“You won’t regret this purchase!

I got this from my boyfriend, and I must say that it’s the most beautiful watch I have ever owned. I needed one for a very long time now, and I have always loved metal watches, and when this caught my eye, I just had to have it. Ive spent months looking at watches both online and in stores and this is the finest looking one I found! I wasn’t even looking at prices, and was pleasantly surprised how affordable this one is.

He purchased it from Amazon and it came in a few days, and even though I haven’t seen it in person before I was totally in love. The face is smooth, buttery mother of pearl; it has 3 chronographs and 16 small diamonds circling the face. The links look like liquid silver, with matt face on the inside, and it feel incredibly comfortable on the hand. I wear it every day, and I love how it sparkles in the sun, without being flashy or tacky.

If you want a good quality watch, Bulova is an excellent brand, that has stood the test of time. It will be a compliment to any outfit and great from the most festive occasion to grocery shopping on a rainy Tuesday.”

The small number of negative reviews are mainly concerned with the size of the watch, but with a vast majority of customers being thrilled with it, it is obvious that when you own this particular Buvola Ladies Watch you will want people to notice its beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment