Friday, August 19, 2011

Seiko Men's SKP332 Dress Brown Leather Strap Watch

Seiko Men's SKP332 Dress Brown Leather Strap Watch



A clean, classic timepiece, this Seiko Men's Dress Watch is ideal for elegant evenings or everyday wear. that includes a spherical, champagne dial with Roman numeral indices, a convenient date window at 3 o'clock, and trim, black hour and minute hands, all protected by a sturdy hardlex crystal, this watch utilizes reliable Japanese quartz movement. additionally giving a 34-millimeter case and stationary bezel crafted from brass, a chic brown leather band, and a buckle clasp, this versatile watch is water-resistant to 330 feet.
I bought this watch many years ago. I actually have forever been impressed with Seiko's quality and magnificence. I like ancient vogue and this watch was terribly appealing to me. I ordered it and that i are extraordinarily happy with my purchase. It keeps good time. I solely have to be compelled to reset the time once I have to be compelled to replace the battery or throughout daylight savings time changes. Obviously, the calendar should be adjusted when the month has fewer than thirty one days. the sole negative comment i might create that is comparatively minor, is that I actually have had to switch the leather band twice and it's in want of another band amendment. It appears to me the band does not last as long as i might like, but this is often the watch I wear all of the time, thus I suppose that ought to be expected of a leather one. apart from the band issue, it's been an ideal watch that I anticipate sporting for years to return.

No comments:

Post a Comment