Friday, August 19, 2011

Seiko White Dial 2 Tone Solar Ladies Watch Crystalized Swarovski Element - SUP052

Seiko White Dial 2 Tone Solar Ladies Watch Crystalized Swarovski Element - SUP052

Stainless steel case with a two-tone (silver and gold-tone)stainless steel bracelet. Fixed stainless steel set with 22 Swarovski crystals bezel. White dial with gold-tone hands and dot hour markers. Solar powered quartz movement. Scratch resistant Hardlex crystal. Gold-tone crown. Solid case back. Case diameter: 22 mm. Case thickness: 6 mm. Jewelry clasp. Functions: hours, minutes. Seiko White Dial Two-tone Ladies Watch SUP052.

Amazon Sales Rank: #36444 in Consumer Electronics Brand: Seiko Model: SUP052

Customer most useful reviews 0 of 0 people found the following review helpful. classic elegance Ann T. Plopper I am very happy with this Seiko watch. It replaces one that my husband bought me for our first Christmas in 1994. It's sheer elegance. I had seen this in Smyth for $ 250.00 last year and refused to send a piece. I saw at Macy's for $ 200.00 and I thought I might find it even cheaper online. It was well worth the wait. All 1 reviews ...

No comments:

Post a Comment